Soy Wax Melts Recipe
- 50g Eco soy wax/bees wax/almond wax
- 5g – 10g coconut oil (solid)
- 10 - 15 drops of essential oils/fragrance
- dried flowers to decorate
- Gently heat the wax & coconut oil in a double boiler, like you would chocolate, until it is completely melted & stir.
- Once completely melted leave to cool for a few minutes and add your essential oils.
- Pour little ‘puddles’ of wax on to a flat sheet of baking paper and carefully place the dried flowers on top to decorate.
- Leave until they solidify.
To use place one or two pieces into a lit oil burner, no need to add water, and enjoy the infusion!
This recipe was created by Emma Hyland, if you are interested in any workshops/parties please email me at info@MuMe.ie
Facebook: MuMe Masterclass