Recipe: Bath Bombs
Sale Sold out
Regular price €0.00 EUR
Regular priceUnit price per
- 70g Bicarbonate Soda
- 30g Citric Acid
- 20g Cornstarch (optional)
- a spray of oil such as soy bean oil, olive oil, sweet almond oil
- a spray witch hazel water (you can use water if you don’t have this)
- 10 drops of pure Lavender essential oil
Essential oils & Fragrance
This is where the options get endless. Use your favorite essential oils, add dried herbs or make them scent free. You can even add some natural dyes to change the colour.
- Combine all dry ingredients in a large bowl and mix well until combined.
- Add your essential oils/fragrance to the dry ingredients and mix thoroughly.
- Add a spray or two of oil to the dry ingredients and mix well with hands (wear gloves if you have sensitive skin).
- Add powdered dried herbs if using.
- Spray a few drops of witch hazel to the rest of the ingredients and continue to mix until it becomes like wet sand.
- Before the mixture begins to harden push into the mold and tap out like a sand castle!
- Leave to set over night - then they are ready to use.
To use: simply pop one or two into a warm bath and enjoy.
You can get everything you need at Bath Bomb Making Kit and Lavender Oil!
Instagram: create_with_MuMe Facebook: Create With MuMe