Free Lavender Facial Oil Recipe
This particular product can be a custom designed to meet the needs of your skin by changing the base oils or essential oils used, here’s a base idea to get you started
- 7-8 ml Jojoba oil (this oils is brilliant for all types of skin – even oily!)
- 2-3ml vitamin E/evening primrose
- 8 - 10 drops of Lavender essential oils
* to make a slightly thicker oil, suitable for dry/dehydrated skin, add 2-3ml of Shea butter
- Mix all oils together and add essential oils - easy.
- If you’re using Shea butter you will need to heat the base oils first and then add the essential oils once cool.
This recipe was created by Emma Hyland, if you are interested in any private workshops/parties please email me at info@MuMe.ie